I've had something on my mind all morning. It kind of hit me this past week that most of my guy friends are leaving on missions this year. Things will never be the same again. By the time everyone is home, some will be married and living far away, we will never have the closeness we once did. Everyone's lives are going in different directions now.
We will make new friends, and still see the old ones, we will still have good times together and make new memories with the new friends. Life will go on, and we will love it. But I still miss the old times we had together. I love my life right now, its great! But everything is different now. I the times we had together in high school, and but most of all I just miss my friends. Especially one, in New Hampshire, a lot. I love all of my new friends though, and I know I will gain more great friends like I had and have. But some days I wish I could go back to high school.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This post ALMOST got me teared up. I have totally been thinking the same thing a lot lately! It's SAD! We are all getting OLD! I'm proud of our boys going on missions though--it will just be hard to have them gone. Like everyone our age will be gone so the boys left will be older or younger. haha. I miss you all! Good thing summer is close!
ReplyDeleteI know, I am so ready to see everyone sometime! I miss all our friends...we are definitely playing this summer! A lot!
ReplyDeleteHey I still wish that... and it's been almost three years. Things change, and life moves on, and that's a good thing - but some memories will always have a piece of our hearts.
ReplyDelete