Tuesday, March 8, 2011
March Madness
I love college, but sometimes it gets stressfull. I decided that professors get together and say lets assign everything in March to all the students so that they are super busy. I have three papers, and research papers at that, and a bunch of tests. Oh and lots of social activities. It's march madness, with a school twist to it. March madness in the sense that I don't know how I will get through all of the homework... Not exactly tons of fun, though the social part most definitely is,.....but then its April. Which means finals, and I am done with my freshman year! This year has gone by SUPER fast! I'm ok with that though! It works for me. I am ready to move on and be a sophomore. It will be a good year with a great roommate. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment