Not sure why, but I decided to start a blog. I've had the urge to for a few weeks now. Yup, its random! But its a new adventure, that's for sure! Gives me something else to do when I am avoiding homework....haha not that I need another excuse..
Let's explain the title....it is a song by Josh Groban. It is probably my favorite song. Ever. It is so beautiful and has so much meaning behind it. I love it. Makes me smile every time I listen to it, which is quite often. :)
This blog should be a new adventure. Something to talk about my life and the college experience. Enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay fun! And I can say I'm your first follower and first person to comment :P
ReplyDeleteBut yeah, I started one too, but I haven't written much. Hopefully you do better than I do!
Blogging is way fun! So is stalking other people's blogs. :) And, like you said, it's another way to procrastinate homework and other such less-than-desirable tasks. I hope you are doing well! I miss seeing you & your family. Tell them hi for me. :) Love ya!
ReplyDelete-Alayne